- 1. Tokyo Police Club - Juno
- 2. Drake - Little Bit Feat. Lykke Li
- 3. The Postal Service - Brand New Colony
- 4. Death Cab for Cutie - Title & Registration
- 5. Oasis - Wonderwall
- 6. Miguel - Sure Thing
- 7. Brand New - The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
- 8. Broken Social Scene - Anthems for a Seventeen Year-Old Girl
- 9. Donell Jones - Where I Wanna Be
- 10. Trey Songz - Missin’ You
Again, not really a topic that facilitates much writing so I guess I’ll just write a little bit about my music tastes over the years.
I used to be a straight hip hop and R&B guy. I didn’t really listen to much else, but around 2009 I started expanding my horizons a bit and started listening to other genres. My friend Jason got me into all sorts of bands and I have to say that I’m a lot happier for it haha. Also, the state of hip hop and R&B these days is a complete joke. There are still artists out there worth listening to, but you really have to dig deep to find them whereas I feel like a decade ago there were still good artists in the mainstream.